Monday, May 5, 2008

CCN's first official meeting

Hey everybody! I hope that you all are doing good, and that everything is going well in preparation for finals week. This update is just to let everybody know that we are still pending official status, but have been authorized to hold a meeting in the meantime. The meeting information is as follows:

When: This Wednesday May 7th at 7:00 PM
Where: Joe Crowley Student Union (JCSU) Room # 323
Why: Learn what CCN is about, our goals for UNR and Reno, and meet the other members

Please contact me at: thetfor3@unr.nevada.edu
if you need additional information, or cannot make it. Please also invite anybody that you think would be interested in evangelism on and around campus. Also, I will be providing a book that discusses the evangelism that we will be teaching and the biblical basis for it. I desire that anybody who is interested get one of these books from me at the meeting, and prayerfully read it over the summer break. I hope and pray that you all can make it to the meeting, and again let me know if you have any questions. God Bless!

No comments: